Preparing personal tax returns can be complex, especially considering the changes
in personal tax laws that are constantly taking place. If prepared incorrectly,
you could be missing out on tax credits or tax deductions, resulting in more tax
than you should be paying.
As professional Accountants in Hamilton, we can prepare almost any type of personal
tax return, including for employees, sole proprietors, investors, non-residents,
Personal Tax Planning
• First and foremost, our Income Tax professionals will help, to ensure that there
are no surprises.
• We can minimize both your personal and your family's overall tax liability through
the proper restructuring of income and the interpretation of the rules.
• We’ll ensure you are compliant with the latest current tax rules, and make sure
your tax planning reflects the complex changing tax laws.
• We’ll save you time by guiding you or acting on your behalf with the Canada Revenue
Agency on all tax matters.
• We’ll help you to avoid interest and penalties by filing your returns and instalments
correctly and promptly - and develop strategic plans for current and future years.
Corporate Tax Planning and Compliance
• Well help you to minimize your corporate-tax liability with our expert knowledge
of the rules.
• We can manage complex tax issues related to GST, reorganizations and business transactions.
• File the completed set of integrated documents with the Canada Revenue Agency properly
and on time;
• Sort out the wide array of business issues including bonuses, year-end, shareholder-management
remuneration, and proprietorship vs. incorporation.